FALL PARENT WORKSHOP, OCTOBER 21st, 2017
Special Guest Speaker: Linda Aber
Nurtured Heart®, Theraplay® & HeartMath® Anxiety/Anger Reduction Practitioner
Join us for this inspiring workshop where Linda will introduce strategies to take the difficult parenting moments, when you are simply trying to survive, and turn them into opportunities for your children to thrive. She will share approaches that deepen your parent-child relationship and create peaceful, happy homes.
We will explore:
- Why traditional parenting methods don’t work and what does.
- Your child’s developing brain and a compassionate road map to Connect Then Redirect.
- How to integrate the emotional “downstairs” & logical “upstairs brain”, shift reactive states of mind, connect with Nurtured Heart® vocabulary of “positivity”, Theraplay® attachment-based play activities & enhance emotional regulation with HeartMath® Anxiety & Anger Reduction tools for parents & youth.
- How to stop the yelling and end power struggles by correctly downloading your energy & relationship.
- How to transform youth from the inside-out building self-esteem & resilience.
FALL PARENT WORKSHOP
Topic: Empowering Families
Guest Speaker: Linda Aber
Date: October 21, 2017
Time: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Admission Fee: $40/person, $75/couple (Coffee, Snacks, Lunch, Draws)
Location:255 Kingscourt Avenue
Fall Workshop Admission Payment via Interac E-Transfer
Payee: ADHD Parent Support Group
Payee Email: email@example.com